- 390 gallon, long lasting water filter made from coconut husks.
- Removes 76 contaminants† (10x more than a Brita® pitcher*)
- On-demand water filtration / No waiting
- Housing made from 40% recycled plastic, BPA-Free Tank
- Usage based filter replacement notifications
What’s in the box
1. Base unit
2. Overflow tray
3. Water tank
4. Filter cover
5. Power cord
- Coconut Shell Carbon Filter (plant-based resource)
- rPET Housing (40% post-consumer recycled content)
- Stainless Steel Tap & Spout
- BPA-Free Tank
- Recyclable Paper-Based Packaging (93%)
- Recyclable and Biodegradable Replacement Packaging (100% recycled fiber, >35% post-consumer)
- NSF 42, 53, 401 (*System 4005799 certified by IAPMO R&T against CSA B483.1 and NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53, 401, and 372 for low lead content. Actual performance may vary depending on influent water conditions.)
3rd-party certified to effectively filter 76 contaminants†.
When compared to a gravity-fed charcoal filter like a Brita pitcher*, The Reservoir filters far more contaminants—76 in total† —including heavy metals and chemicals. It also offers more capacity and speedier filtration.
gravity charcoal filter
Removes 76 contaminants†
Filters up to 390 gallons of water†
Eliminates 2,953 plastic water bottles**
Reduction of up to 7 contaminants
40 gallons filter capacity
302 plastic water bottles eliminated**
*Based on NSF certifications for Standard Brita® pitcher filter OB03 and IAPMO R&T Certification for the Pentair Rocean filter 4005767/4005801 as part of the 4005799 filtration system as of 7/23/2021. Brita® is a trademark of Brita LP.
**16.9 oz single-use plastic water bottles
†System 4005799 certified by IAPMO R&T against CSA B483.1 and NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53, 401, and 372 for low lead content. Actual performance may vary depending on influent water conditions.
More information can be found on our Performance Data Sheet
Highly effective filtration delivered with style.
The award-winning design of The Reservoir looks good on your kitchen counter, nightstand or anywhere else you want to enjoy cleaner, great-tasting water. A modern, fresh, and sustainable design enhances your environment while protecting the environment.
A Better Alternative
Coconut-based carbon block technology.
Our filters are made from coconut husks that are compressed to create an ultra-fine, bio-based filter.
Why coconut shells?
In addition to being a plant-based material, we chose coconuts for their natural micropore structure, which provides added durability and efficacy.