The Reservoir’s small footprint and easy-assembly design makes bringing cleaner, filtered water into any room of the house simple and beautiful.
- No plumbing or installation. Just plug in, fill up reservoir and press the button to dispense cleaner water on demand.
- Removes 76 contaminants*, including lead, chemicals and cysts, with a long-lasting carbon block cartridge.
- The Rocean filter removes 10x the contaminants than the standard Brita pitcher filters, which only filters 7 contaminants. (Brita model# OB03)
- Lasts 10x longer! Rocean’s filter lasts up to 390 gallons compared to Brita OB30 filters must be replaced every 40 gallons.
- A beautiful addition to the kitchen counter-top, bathroom, nightstand, office, or anywhere you want cleaner, better tasting water.
Feeling the love.
3rd-party certified to effectively filter 76 contaminants.
When compared to a gravity-fed charcoal filter like a Brita pitcher, The Reservoir filters far more contaminants—76 in total—including heavy metals and chemicals. It also offers more capacity and speedier filtration.
gravity charcoal filter
Removes 76 contaminants*
Filters up to 390 gallons of water†
Eliminates 2,953 plastic water bottles**
Reduction of up to 7 contaminants
40 gallons filter capacity
302 plastic water bottles eliminated**
*Based on NSF certifications for Standard Brita® pitcher filter OB03 and IAPMO R&T Certification for the Pentair Rocean filter 4005767/4005801 as part of the 4005799 filtration system as of 7/23/2021. Brita® is a trademark of Brita LP.
**16.9 oz single-use plastic water bottles
†System 4005799 certified by IAPMO R&T against CSA B483.1 and NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53, 401, and 372 for low lead content. Actual performance may vary depending on influent water conditions.
More information can be found on our Performance Data Sheet
Don't just take our word for it...
Love this filter! I've been looking for a water system for a while since I read that Brita filters don't clean the water as well as they should.
I use this everyday. It removes all of the smell and unpleasant taste of my tap water. And, no more plastic bottles to constantly recycle.
Love it. Water tastes great. Machine is easy to set up, easy to use and looks good on the kitchen counter. First time my wife and I agree that the water tastes really good!
Highly effective filtration delivered with style.
The award-winning design of The Reservoir looks good on your kitchen counter, nightstand or anywhere else you want to enjoy cleaner, great-tasting water. A modern, fresh, and sustainable design enhances your environment while protecting the environment.
A Better Alternative
Coconut-based carbon block technology.
Our filters are made from coconut husks that are compressed to create an ultra-fine, bio-based filter.
Why coconut shells?
In addition to being a plant-based material, we chose coconuts for their natural micropore structure, which provides added durability and efficacy.
What’s in the box
1. Base unit
2. Overflow tray
3. Water tank
4. Filter cover
5. Power cord
- Coconut Shell Carbon Filter (plant-based resource)
- rPET Housing (40% post-consumer recycled content)
- Stainless Steel Tap & Spout
- BPA-Free Tank
- Recyclable Paper-Based Packaging (93%)
- Recyclable and Biodegradable Replacement Packaging (100% recycled fiber, >35% post-consumer)
- NSF 42, 53, 401 (*System 4005799 certified by IAPMO R&T against CSA B483.1 and NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53, 401, and 372 for low lead content. Actual performance may vary depending on influent water conditions.)